Overview & Benefits
Georgia Military College welcomes all Veterans, Active Duty Military Personnel, and their families to attend college at one of our many campus locations or attend online. We truly want to thank you for your service to our Nation and for the sacrifices your family have made.
Each of our campus locations, and our online campus, have a Veterans Benefits Office that is dedicated to assisting you with the process of going to, paying for, and staying in school. We have a variety of degree programs to meet your needs, whether your goal is to further advance in your military career or enter the civilian job market.
We offer the following benefits:
- GI Bill® and Tuition Assistance Approved
- Many Scholarship Options
- Credit for previous courses & experience where applicable
- Free tutoring and academic support services
- No out of state tuition costs
- Dedicated advisors who understand your needs
- Click Here to view the Department of Education's "College Scorecard" which is a planning tool and resource to assist students and their families as they evaluate options in selecting a school.
- Click Here to view the Department of Education's "College Navigator" which is a consumer tool that provides school information to include tuition and fees, retention and graduation rates, use of financial aid, student loan default rates and features a cost calculator and school comparison tool.
- Click Here to view an example "Financial Aid Shopping Sheet" which is a model aid award letter designed to simplify the information that prospective students receive about costs and financial aid so they can easily compare institutions and make informed decisions about where to attend school. A Financial Aid Shopping Sheet is available in the Financial Aid Self-Service Portal, for all GMC students.
- Click Here to view the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau's (CFPB) “Paying for College” webpage which can be used by prospective students to enter the names of up to three schools and receive detailed financial information on each one and to enter actual financial aid award information.