Overview & Benefits
Georgia Military College welcomes all Veterans, Active Duty Military Personnel, and their families to attend college at one of our many campus locations or attend online. We truly want to thank you for your service to our Nation and for the sacrifices your family have made.
Did you know that every GMC Campus has earned the distinguished Military Friendly Designation that places our services in the top 20% of schools across the nation?
Each of our campus locations, and our online campus, have a Veterans Benefits Office that is dedicated to assisting you with the process of going to, paying for, and staying in school. We have a variety of degree programs to meet your needs, whether your goal is to further advance in your military career or enter the civilian job market.
We offer the following benefits:
- GI Bill® and Tuition Assistance Approved
- Military Spousal Benefits
- Many Scholarship Options
- Discounted Tuition Rate for those who qualify
- Credit for previous courses & experience where applicable
- Free tutoring and academic support services
- No out of state tuition costs
- Dedicated Advisors who understand your needs