Welcome to the Registrar’s Office. The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to support the mission of Georgia Military College by providing the following services to students, faculty, and staff: maintain and update official student records and assure student confidentiality; record grades, compute GPA, and mail quarterly reports; assure satisfactory registration of all students; certify students are eligible for graduation; implement policies and procedures; provide official transcripts, and certify athletic eligibility.
If any of these situations sound familiar, you could benefit from Enrollment Verify:
- Your parents’ health insurance provider wants proof that you are a full-time student.
- You are applying for a student credit card and need to certify your enrollment status.
- Your scholarship requires verification that you matriculated at your university.
You can access Enrollment Verify through portal.gmc.edu, then you can access the enrollment certifications from Clearinghouse for no fee. GMC pays for this service on your behalf. Our secure site provides safe, convenient access to your education records when you need them. Once logged into the portal, the Enrollment Verification link will be under the Portal Resources Menu. You must complete the sign-in step and click on the “Link to Clearinghouse”. Follow the instructions to print out the verification.
Academic Records Staff
Augusta, Milledgeville, Global Online Leadership College
Registrar Assistant/Lead Degree Processor
Registrar Assistant/Lead BAS Transfer Evaluator
Registrar Assistant/Transcript Request Processor
Fairburn, Fayetteville, Madison, Zebulon, Stone Mountain, Columbus, Valdosta, Rockdale, Warner Robins, and Dublin
Registrar Assistant/Lead Transfer Evaluator
Registrar Assistant/Degree Processor
Registrar Assistant/Student Support Coordinator
Registrar Assistant/Transfer Evaluator
Academic Records Administration
AVP, Student Services and Institutional Dean of Students
Academic Systems Analyst
Helpful Registrar Topics:
Degree Candidacy (Graduation Request)
- All candidates for a degree must file a formal application with their Graduation Coach.
- The Application for GMC Degree form should be completed by the mid-term date of the term before completion of all academic requirements. Students must be registered for all necessary courses in their degree program.
- An online survey is required as part of the application. Click here
- To download and complete the required Application for GMC Degree form. Click here
- Current students may log into their student portal to order transcripts online. For more detailed information go to the Transcript Request page.
Request Duplicate Copy of Diploma
- There is a $20 fee to request a duplicate copy of your diploma.
- Click here to access the form for a duplicate copy of your diploma.
We’ve been educating bright minds for well over a century. That’s why a degree from GMC means more than just a great education. It means success.