Students must be healthy to be educated and educated to be healthy.
The Health Services Department is only located on the Milledgeville Campus.
Health Services is a nurse directed out-patient clinic staffed by an RN and LPN who work under protocol in consultation with a local physician. Services include:
- Care for minor illnesses and injuries
- Referral to local health care providers
- Wellness education, counseling and resources
The clinic is located on the ground floor of Usery Hall. Enter the single door from the Miller Hall parking lot at the corner of Greene and Elbert Street.
|Monday – Friday||7:30 am – 4:30pm|
|Hours in June and July may vary under our regular posted hours|
To schedule your appointment Click here .
- Director Health Service: Colby Pennington, BSN, RN
- Staff Nurse: Wendy Smith, BSN, RN
- Staff Nurse: Kim Pope, LPN
Elementary School Staff Nurse
- Staff Nurse: Tabatha Gillis, LPN
Prep and Junior College Staff Nurse
- Administrative Assistant: Cheri Fulmer
- School Clinic:
Fax (478) 310-3164
NOTE: Students are required to submit the following documentation on admission:
Junior College Cadets:
- Cadet Medical Form Submission Instructions
- Cadet Physical
- Immunization Certificate
- Meningitis Form
- Tuberculosis Screening Questionaire
ALL STUDENTS NEED TO HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE.
Free HIV Testing for Georgia Military College students from STDcheck.com
STDcheck.com is a leading online STD testing provider now offering FREE HIV testing to Georgia Military College students. To get a free HIV test, go to www.STDcheck.com/universities and select GEORGIA and GEORGIA MILITARY COLLEGE. You can then use your student email to checkout and visit our local testing center to get tested. Results are delivered within 24 hours.
|Marijuana eCHECKUP TO GO|
|Alcohol eCHECKUP TO GO|
We’ve been educating bright minds for well over a century. That’s why a degree from GMC means more than just a great education. It means success.