Why Choose Georgia Military College?
- Flexibility: We offer a wide range of programs that let you learn anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
- Affordability: Our students benefit from an unbeatable, in-state-only tuition policy and a vast array of financial aid options.
- High Quality: Learn the competitive skills you need to succeed in today’s economy from dedicated faculty who are focused on your success, not research.
- Student Support: From application through graduation and beyond, we have the resources to support you.
- Accreditation and National Recognition: Accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), we are also designated as one of the top military-friendly and best community colleges in the country.
Eligible students include all active, retired, or reserved members of the Marine Corp. Marine Corp tuition assistance (TA) is offered to active-duty marines and Reservists on active duty who meet qualifications provided by your branch of service. Students in each branch of service have the ability to receive up to $4,500 a year for 100% of the tuition expenses. Students are eligible to receive other forms of financial aid but TA is the first payer.
- Joint services transcript (JST)
- TA Authorization letter from the Naval Education and Training Command
Please contact your regional education coordinator for tuition assistance eligibility.
We’ve been educating bright minds for well over a century. That’s why a degree from GMC means more than just a great education. It means success.