Why Choose Georgia Military College?
- Flexibility: We offer a wide range of programs that let you learn anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace.
- Affordability: Our students benefit from an unbeatable, in-state-only tuition policy and a vast array of financial aid options.
- High Quality: Learn the competitive skills you need to succeed in today’s economy from dedicated faculty who are focused on your success, not research.
- Student Support: From application through graduation and beyond, we have the resources to support you.
- Accreditation and National Recognition: Accredited by the Southern Association of College and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC), we are also designated as one of the top military-friendly and best community colleges in the country.
Eligible students include all active, retired, or reserved army members. Army tuition assistance (TA) is offered to active-duty soldiers who meet qualifications provided by your branch of service. Students have the ability to receive up to $4,000 a year for 100% of the tuition expenses. Students are eligible to receive other financial aid forms, but TA is the first payer.
Please contact your regional education coordinator for tuition assistance eligibility.
We’ve been educating bright minds for well over a century. That’s why a degree from GMC means more than just a great education. It means success.