Welcome International Students
Georgia Military College welcomes international students at each of our locations in the State of Georgia. Students may enroll as commuter students at any location including Augusta, Columbus, Fairburn, Milledgeville, Warner Robins, or Valdosta. Students applying for any of these locations must arrange for their own housing.
The Reserve Officers Training Corps (ROTC) program is available only on the Milledgeville Campus and requires that students become fully participating members of the uniformed Corps of Cadets. Cadets are required to live on campus.
To be considered for admission to Georgia Military College, international applicants must provide the following:
- A completed application for admission to Georgia Military College. Applications should be submitted online by clicking here.
- An official report from a GMC-approved professional evaluation service documenting successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma from a regionally accredited school.
- An official report from a GMC-approved professional evaluation service documenting completion of college/university coursework previously completed outside the United States.
- All applicants who need to obtain a student (F-1) visa to study in the United States must demonstrate availability of sufficient funds to pay for tuition, fees and living expenses while attending Georgia Military College. The Declaration of Finances must be completed and submitted showing adequate financial support. The Declaration of Finances should be accompanied by a bank statement prepared within the last 3 months and must be in your name or the name of your sponsor. If a sponsor will provide your financial support, a statement must be provided by the sponsor indicating intent to provide your financial support while studying at Georgia Military College.
- Students wishing to attend the Milledgeville Campus as a commuter student should complete and submit the Commuter Student Declaration of Finances.
- Students wishing to attend the Milledgeville Campus as members of the Corps of Cadets (required for potential football athletes) should complete and submit the Cadet Student Declaration of Finances.
- Students wishing to attend the Augusta, Columbus, Dublin, Fairburn, Fayetteville, Madison, Sandersville, Stone Mountain, Warner Robins, or Valdosta Campus should submit the Campus Declaration of Finances.
- Georgia Military College recommends that international education credentials be evaluated by one of the following professional evaluation services:
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102 Ave.
Miami, FL 33173
World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 5087 Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Education Credential Evaluators, Inc.
101 W. Pleasant St. Suite 200
Milwaukee, WI 53212-3963
Official education records (certified or attested) should be provided directly to either of these professional evaluation services.