Welcome International Students
Georgia Military College welcomes international students at each of our locations in the State of Georgia. Students may enroll as commuter students at any location including Augusta, Columbus, Fairburn, Fayetteville, Milledgeville, Warner Robins, or Valdosta. Students applying for any of these locations must arrange for their own housing.
International students wishing to reside on the Milledgeville Campus to be a member of the Corps of Cadets must secure from his/her Embassy a letter of permission to become a cadet and participate in the Reserve Officer Training Corps.
To be considered for admission to Georgia Military College, international applicants must provide the following:
- A completed application for admission to Georgia Military College. Applications should be submitted online by clicking here.
- A completed application supplement should be completed and provided to your admissions counselor. Download the form here.
- An official report from a GMC-approved professional evaluation service documenting successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma from a regionally accredited school. A list of GMC-approved professional evaluation services can be found below.
- An official report from a GMC-approved professional evaluation service documenting completion of college/university coursework previously completed outside the United States. A list of GMC-approved professional evaluation services can be found below.
- All applicants who need to obtain a student (F-1) visa to study in the United States must demonstrate availability of sufficient funds to pay for tuition, fees and living expenses while attending Georgia Military College. The Declaration of Finances must be completed and submitted showing adequate financial support. The Declaration of Finances should be accompanied by a bank statement prepared within the last 3 months and must be in your name or the name of your sponsor. If a sponsor will provide your financial support, a statement must be provided by the sponsor indicating intent to provide your financial support while studying at Georgia Military College.
- Students wishing to attend the Milledgeville Campus as members of the Corps of Cadets (required for potential football athletes) should complete and submit the Cadet Student Declaration of Finances.
- Students wishing to attend the Augusta, Columbus, Dublin, Fairburn, Fayetteville, Madison, Milledgeville, Sandersville, Stone Mountain, Warner Robins, or Valdosta Campus should submit the Campus Declaration of Finances.
- Georgia Military College recommends that international education credentials be evaluated by one of the following professional evaluation services:
Josef Silny & Associates, Inc.
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102 Ave.
Miami, FL 33173
World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 5087 Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Education Credential Evaluators, Inc.
101 W. Pleasant St. Suite 200
Milwaukee, WI 53212-3963
SpanTran the Evaluation Company
2655 Le Jeune Rd, Suite 602
Coral Gables, FL 33134
SpanTran Pathways - Georgia Military College
International Education Evaluations, Inc. (IEE)
7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd Ste 300
Charlotte, NC 28227
Applicants should use the portal for Georgia Military College
Students must pay the I-901 processing fee through their SEVIS portal prior to the first day of classes. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation and termination of the I-20.
A copy of the student’s passport, with valid VISA and signed I-20, must be provided to their local Admissions Office within 10 days of enrollment.
I-20 documents will not be issued to international students pursuing their GMC degree through the GMC Global Online College.