Welcome to the Registrar's Office. The mission of the Registrar's Office is to support the mission of Georgia Military College by providing the following services to students, faculty and staff: maintain and update official student records and assure student confidentiality; record grades, compute GPA's and mail quarterly reports; assure satisfactory registration of all students; certify students are eligible for graduation; implement policies and procedures; provide official transcripts, and certify athletic eligibility.
If any of these situations sound familiar, you could benefit from Enrollment Verify:
- Your parents' health insurance provider wants proof that you are a full-time student?
- You're applying for a student credit card and need to certify your enrollment status?
- Your scholarship requires verification that you are matriculated at your university?
You can access EnrollmentVerify through portal.gmc.edu, then you can access the enrollment certifications from Clearinghouse for no fee. GMC pays for this service on your behalf. Our secure site provides safe, convenient access to your education records when you need them. Once logged into the portal, the Enrollment Verification link will be under the Portal Resources Menu. You must complete the sign in step and click on the "Link to Clearinghouse". Follow the instructions to print out the verification.
Augusta (including Sandersville)
Fayetteville and Fairburn
Sandra Bauer, Registrar Assistant
Milledgeville (including Madison)
Global Online College
Helpful Registrar Topics:
Degree Candidacy (Graduation Request)
- All candidates for a degree must file a formal application with their Academic Advisor. Applications for Degree should be completed by mid-term the term prior to completion of all academic requirements and who have registered for all courses necessary in their degree program. An online survey is required as part of the application. Click here to view and print the application for an associate level degree. Click here to view and print the application for a bachelor's level degree. Click here to view and print the application for reverse transfer - associate level degree.
- Current students may log into their student portal to order transcripts online. All other transcript requests can be submitted by clicking HERE. Transcript requests can be emailed here.
Request Duplicate Copy of Diploma
- There is a $20 fee to request a duplicate copy of your diploma.
- Click here to access the form for a duplicate copy of your diploma.
** The Milledgeville campus Registrar's Office will close at 12:00 p.m. on Friday, July 23, 2021, and July 30, 2021. Express transcripts received after 2:00 p.m. on Thursday will go out that following Monday.