Request a Transcript
Transcript Request Options
We now have three convenient ways to request your college level transcript from Georgia Military College.
** For best results use Google Chrome **
Request an e-transcript. ($5.00 fee) Transcripts are typically delivered within 30 minutes of request and payment.
Paper Transcript – Pickup at the Milledgeville Campus Only - $7.75
- Paper Transcript – Mailed - $10.00
Paper Transcript – Mailed International - $15.00
Paper Transcript – Mailed FedEX - $35.00 (Do not use a PO Box for FedEX orders)
- Paper Transcript – Mailed FedEX International - $57.50
CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY* can request a paper transcript via the student portal (free - processed daily)
- *Student accounts are deactivated after twelve(12) months of non-attendance and will not be reactivated for transcripts.
- Navigate to Web Advisor and select Transcript
Request a paper transcript by signature (fees vary - please allow 7 - 10 days for processing)
- These requests should be delivered or mailed to your local campus. You may also choose to email them here (Signature is required).
- You may request we fax an unofficial transcript & mail an official to a school ($15.00 fee)
- You may request we mail an official transcript via Express Mail Service ($40.00 fee)
- Fees for this type of request may be paid in person or here. Fees are non-refundable.
- The Request Form must be submitted along with payment.
GMC Reverse Transfer Initiative
Planning to transfer to another institution before you have completed your GMC Associate Degree? Take a look at the Reverse Transfer Initiative and learn how to receive a GMC Degree even if you do not take any additional classes with our college. If you have any further questions about Reverse Transfer, please contact the GMC Registrar's Office at email@example.com.
** The Milledgeville campus Academic Records Office closes at 12:00 pm on Fridays during the months of June and July - Express transcripts received after 2:00 pm on Thursday will go out that following Monday.