Request a Transcript
Beginning Tuesday, November 20 at 12PM, any transcript mailing requests will be delayed until the following Monday due to the Thanksgiving Holidays.
We now have three convenient ways to request your college level transcript from Georgia Military College.
** Use Google Chrome **
Request an e-transcript. ($5.00 fee) Transcripts are typically delivered within 30 minutes of request and payment.
Paper Transcript – Pickup at Main Campus Only - $7.75
- Paper Transcript – Mailed - $10.00
- Paper Transcript – Mailed International - $15.00
Paper Transcript – Mailed FedEX - $35.00 (Do not use a PO Box for FedEX orders)
- Paper Transcript – Mailed FedEX International - $57.50
CURRENT STUDENTS ONLY* can Request a paper transcript via the student portal (free - processed daily)
- *Student accounts are deactivated after twelve(12) months of non-attendance and will not be reactivated for transcripts.
- Navigate to Web Advisor and select Transcript
Request a paper transcript by signature (fees vary - please allow 7 - 10 days for processing)
- These requests should be delivered or mailed to your local campus. You may also choose to email them here (Signature is required).
- You may request we fax an unofficial transcript & mail an official to a school ($15.00 fee)
- You may request we mail an official transcript via Express Mail Service ($40.00 fee)
- Fees for this type of request may be paid in person or here. Fees are non-refundable.
The Request Form must be submitted along with payment.
** The Milledgeville campus Academic Records Office closes at 12:00 pm on Fridays during the months of June and July - Express transcripts received after 2:00 pm on Thursday will go out that following Monday.