- U.S. Citizen
- Age of 17 or older to contract
- There is an age limit, contact us to discuss
- High school graduate or established college GPA
- Be Military Science III Qualified (Army Guard/Reserve, Prior Service, attend ROTC Cadet Initial Entry Training (CIET)
- Meet physical standards (Meet Army Height/Weight Standards and pass the Army Physical Fitness Test)
Meet Medical Standards-
Certain Medical Conditions are non-waiverable for the ROTC Program.
- All Legal issues must receive an approved waiver. All legal issues must be disclosed, regardless of status.
- No more than three dependents
- Must accept a commission in the U.S. Army Reserve, or U.S. Army National Guard
- Must be accepted by the college
- 2.5 GPA required to compete for an ROTC Scholarship based on 4.0 system (GED = 2.5 GPA)
- 920+ on SAT or 19_ on ACT to compete for an ROTC Scholarship. On the new SAT, the score is determined by adding up only the Math and Critical Reading.