Vision & Mission
The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide strategic IT vision and planning, provide institutional leadership, engineer and maintain robust network infrastructure, provide enterprise solutions, and provide technology support to end users with the focus creating a holistic information technology system that meets the needs of the business.
To meet this mission, we:
- Provide technology support for personal desktop, multimedia devices, voice, video, and web based applications and services to all areas of the college.
- Provide leadership to integrate technology into the basic mission of the college through planning, programming, training, consulting, and other support activities.
- Develop, enhance, and manage the College’s enterprise networks to provide high speed, transparent, and highly functional connectivity among all information resources.
- Develop and maintain highly effective, reliable, secure, and innovative information systems to support instructional and administrative functions.
- Facilitate the collection, storage, security and integrity of electronic data while ensuring appropriate access.
- Promote new uses of information technology within the institution through the support for exploratory and innovative applications.
- Provide leadership for effective strategic and tactical planning in the use of technology.
- Provide fast & reliable access to all information systems.