Fayetteville Campus Security
The Fayetteville Campus is a drug, weapon, alcohol, tobacco, and vaping free campus. For your safety we have a security officer on campus whenever the building is open.
Please note that everyone on campus must display their GMC identification badge at all times. Students are encouraged to wear the badge on their outermost garment to prevent being stopped by the security officer.
Tips from Campus Security:
- Campus Security is located in the front lobby and can be contacted at the reception desk at 678-379-1392.
- Student parking is located in the back of the building; always lock your car when it is unattended.
- Parking decals are required on all vehicles; display them properly as instructed by Campus Security.
- Leave valuables out of plain view, and keep your personal belongings with you; Campus Security maintains lost & found items.
- Be aware of your surroundings; report any suspicious behavior, incidents, or emergencies to Campus Security immediately.
- Red emergency call boxes with direct 911 access are located in the rear of –and adjacent to – the building.