Augusta Graduation Information
*Click on the steps below to see a more detailed description*
- Graduation Checklist / Steps to Graduation
- Read Cap & Gown Ordering Information Here
Pick Up Your FREE Announcements / Save the Dates
- Pick up begins in April 15th
- Deadline to pick up is April 30th – Noon
- Limited to 10 per student
- When you walk across the stage you will receive a generic diploma scroll. You should receive your actual diploma approx. 4-6 weeks after you have completed all degree requirements. If you already have your diploma, please leave it at home.
- GRADUATION DAY!
Parents & Guests
- Venue & Ceremony Information
- Directions and Parking
Accessibility & Special Needs
- Click here for more information on Accessibility and Special Needs accommodations at The Bell Auditorium.
- If you or someone in your party will need mobility assistance, please arrive before 9:45am.
Professional Photography – Sheldon Whitfield
- E-mailed Photos Only - $55
- Caps, gowns, & stoles will be provided for the photos ONLY
Reserved days for Graduation Photos:
Tuesday, March 19th, Wednesday, March 20th, & Thursday, March 21st - 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM (hours vary based on participation)
- Contact: email@example.com