Admission of home-schooled students or graduates from non-accredited high schools must submit official documentation indicating the student meets the following criteria to be considered for admission as a beginning freshman:
- A $35 non-refundable application fee
- A properly completed official application form
- A list of courses completed
- A bibliography of textbooks and/or assigned readings used
- A writing sample or official college transcript indicating successful completion of ENG 101 with a grade of "C" or better
- Written consent of the parent/guardian if the student is under 18 years of age at the time of initial enrollment to GMC.
- Successful completion of the GED