Admission of home-schooled students or graduates from non-accredited high schools must submit official documentation indicating the student meets the following criteria to be considered for admission as a beginning freshman:
- A $35 non-refundable application fee
- A properly completed official application form
- A transcript of all courses completed. Transcript must include the course title, unit of credit for each course, time frame or semester in which each course was completed and the grade received. The transcript must also include a description of the grading system used (such as grade scale or grade key) as well as a graduation date (month/day/year).
- Written consent of the parent/guardian if the student is under 18 years of age at the time of initial enrollment to GMC OR successful completion of the GED.
- The name and address of the parent or legal guardian with a space for their signature. The name of the home school administrator is to be included if it is not the parent.
- The following statement must be included on the transcript. "I, the undersigned, do hereby solemnly attest that this student has completed a secondary school education in a home school setting on the date indicated and under the laws governing the state and county in which the home schooling occurred."
- The transcript must be notarized and include the following: signature of the Notary Public, printed name, date, state and county. commission number and date commission expires.