Bachelors of Applied Science (BAS) Program
Admissions Requirements for Bachelors of Applied Science (BAS) Program
Students who have successfully completed an accredited Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) program of study may apply for admission into a BAS Program at Georgia Military College. Students seeking admission into the BAS program are not subject to the placement testing guidelines. Placement testing is only applicable to students seeking admission into an Associates program. All persons seeking admission into a BAS Program must submit the following items to the Georgia Military College Admissions Office:
- A $35 non-refundable application fee.
- A properly completed official application form.
- An official transcript sent directly from each and every college, technical school or university previously attended. Students applying for admission at GMC while still enrolled at another college or university must provide an official preliminary transcript showing work completed to date and then provide an official final transcript at the conclusion of the last term of enrollment
- Students must be eligible to return to their previous institution immediately (i.e. not on suspension, exclusion or dismissal). Students seeking admission at GMC following suspension from their previous institution must provide adequate documentation to explain the grounds for suspension. Those students who have been suspended may petition for admission at GMC following a one-term break in enrollment. See Admission of Students on Suspension for additional information.
- Students’ academic progress at the prior institution will be evaluated by the GMC Standards of Satisfactory Status and may result in a warning or probation status at the time of admission as well as impact access to available financial aid.
- Military members and former military members must submit an official Joint Services Transcript sent directly from their Education Portal or through https://jst.doded.mil/smart/signIn.do