Griffin success stories and testimonials
Read what students and alumni have to say about Career Services
- I credit much of my career success to the Career Services office. The Career Services staff helped me find internships that I was interested in, and they gave me the skills and confidence to ace each interview. One of my internships became my full time position. Even if you do not know how they can help you it is worth a moment of your time to get to know them. They are experts at what they do and more importantly they are an excellent support system. It is never too early or too late to go visit Career Services.
- Staff really took the time to help me out. I have since then recommended others to Career Services and they have had the same type of help. Keep up the great work!
- Career Services has helped me develop a sense of professionalism which will help me beyond my years at Gwynedd Mercy University. In helping me prepare and update my resume, the Career Services office has enabled me to create a resume which showcases all of my accomplishments over the course of my time in college. In helping me develop this document, Career Services has set me up for success and ensured that I will be a marketable college graduate. Freshman, sophomores and juniors should also use the services of Career Services. In fact they should do so regularly.
- I would highly recommend going to the Career Services Office if you are unsure about what to do after graduation. They helped me tremendously and provided me with career ideas that I was unfamiliar with. This helped me keep an open mind to new ideas and find specific information about my possible career choices.
- The Career Services staff is friendly and helpful. They have provided effective and timely communication consistently. I had a resume reviewed by a staff member, and got great feedback. Staff also followed up with me after the review to see how I was doing and if I needed any further assistance. I would highly recommend Career Services to anyone!
- Being a non-traditional nursing student my schedule is beyond hectic. I truly appreciate your ability to assist students via e-mail, it made the process much less stressful and allowed me the benefits of your services
- Staff has been such a huge help to me the past three years. Every time, I felt at ease and confident that I was getting the help I needed to create an outstanding résumé. I am so grateful for this service and the people who are always so eager to help.
- Going to career services helped me decide on a major for college. I highly appreciate the help I received. People were able to work with me and were very kind.
- Career Services helped me prepare a resume and understand how to conduct myself in an interview. It is a great idea to visit the staff in Career Services because they will help guide you in the right direction. They will help you every step of the way so you can get an internship/job.
- Very friendly and professional! Glad that the services were available to alumni! Keep up the good work