Welcome to Campus Ministry!
- Community Service
- Liturgy and Worship
- Spiritual Life and Personal Development
- News and Events
- NEW! 2014 Dublin Pilgrimage
The role of Campus Ministry at Gwynedd Mercy University is to support all members of the University community in their spiritual growth . Our vision of Campus Ministry calls us to:
- Gather a vibrant community of faith for prayer, reflection and service.
- Celebrate the Catholic/Christian faith of our sponsors, and encourage all to live their faith more fully.
- Animate the community to understand and live out our Mercy identity through activities which connect us to poor and marginalized people and global concerns.
In the Mercy tradition, and with a spirit of hospitality, the members of the ministry team seek to be an open and affirming presence for all, promoting the search for spiritual growth with an emphasis on service to society.
The Campus Ministry Center is in Visitation House, the yellow farmhouse past the tennis courts on the way to Alexandria Hall. In the spirit of the Feast of the Visitation, Campus Ministry aspires to be a place where people celebrate the presence of God in themselves and in one another.