Frequently asked Questions
Where is the Campbell Solution Center located? How do I contact the CSC?
The Campbell Solution Center is located in Campbell Hall. The phone number is 215-641-5595 and the fax number is 267-448-1307. Students may also contact the CSC by e-mail: email@example.com
What types of services does the CSC provide?
All issues relating to Billing, Financial Aid, Registration, Meal plans, Students Ids and Parking permits, including:
- Understanding your student account.
- Resolving account and/or billing or financial aid holds.
- Assistance with billing questions or difficulties.
- Assistance with Meal Plan changes.
- Completion of all financial aid forms.
- Accepting payments toward a students account.
- Request a transcript and collect payment.
- Assisting students or directing them to the right individual and/or office to help resolve issues.
I have a stop on my account and I cannot review my grades or register for classes. How can I get this removed?
- Billing Hold - You must have an outstanding balance - You can take care of this at the CSC.
- Financial Aid Hold - You either have missing information or need to complete an exit interview - You can take care of this at the CSC.
- Parking/Security Hold - You have a parking violation - report to the security desk.
- Library Hold - Outstanding fines - The library can take care of this.
How do I obtain Education Verification?
Information regarding education verification can be found on the registrar’s page and you have two ways to complete:
Click on the Clearinghouse web page and pay $2.50 to receive verification immediately or come into the CSC and fill out the form for free with a 24 hour turnaround time.
I tried to login into my self service and my login and passwords are not working. Who should I call?
You should call the IT helpdesk at extension 444.
How do I make a payment on my student account, flex account or book store account?
For All payments you can stop by the Campbell Solution Center or call us at 215-641-5595. For tuition you can also Pay online with the link.
I want to change my meal plan or my swipe card is not working. Where do I go?
The staff at the Campbell Solution Center can assist you with this process. You may change your meal plan during the drop/add period of the semester.