International Transfer Students
International students currently attending another college/university/English language program in the United States:
- A completed application for admission to Georgia Military College. Applications should be submitted online at https://recruiter.gmc.cc.ga.us
- Submit official transcripts from each college attended. Students must be academically eligible to return immediately to the most recent college attended.
- An official report from a GMC-approved professional evaluation service documenting successful completion of the equivalent of a U.S. high school diploma from a regionally accredited school.
- An official report from a GMC-approved professional evaluation service documenting completion of college/university coursework previously completed outside the United States.
- Georgia Military College recommends that international education credentials be evaluated by one of the following professional evaluation services:
Joseph Silny & Associates, Inc.
702 SW 102 Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
World Education Services, Inc.
PO Box 5087 Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Official education records (certified or attested) should be provided directly to either of these professional evaluation services.