Frequently Used Forms
Below are forms that are commonly used by students and their parents applying for financial aid.
Click on the links below to download the forms, print them out, complete and return per the instructions on each form.
Documents for the 2013-2014 Academic Year
- Student Non-Tax Filing Statement
- Parental Non-Tax Filing Statement
- General Appeal Form
- Request for Special Consideration-Reduced Income (Dependent Students)
- Request for Special Consideration-Reduced Income (Independent Students)
- Verification Worksheet (Dependent Students)
- Verification Worksheet (Independent Students)
- Please Note: If the Financial Aid Office requested tax return information, you must submit a 2012 IRS Tax Return Transcript NOT a copy of the tax return.
- How to obtain your 2012 Tax Return Transcript(s):
- Go to www.IRS.gov and click on the "Order a Return or Account Transcript" link, or call 1-800-908-9946. Make sure you order the "IRS tax return transcript" and not the "IRS tax account transcript." You will need your Social Security Number, date of birth, and the address on file with the IRS (normally this will be the address used when the 2012 IRS tax return was filed). It takes up to two weeks for IRS income information to be available for electronic IRS tax return filers, and up to eight weeks for paper tax return filers. If the parents are married, but filed separate 2012 tax returns, then both 2012 IRS tax return transcripts must be submitted.
Documents for the 2012-2013 Academic Year