Welcome to the Registrar's Office. The mission of the Registrar's Office is to support the mission of Georgia Military College by providing the following services to students, faculty and staff: maintain and update official student records and assure student confidentiality; record grades, compute GPA's and mail quarterly reports; assure satisfactory registration of all students; certify students are eligible for graduation; implement policies and procedures; provide official transcripts, and certify athletic eligibility.
If any of these situations sound familiar, you could benefit from Enrollment Verify:
- Your parents' health insurance provider wants proof that you are a full-time student?
- You're applying for a student credit card and need to certify your enrollment status?
- Your scholarship requires verification that you are matriculated at your university?
You can access EnrollmentVerify through GMCOnline.edu, then you can access the enrollment certifications from Clearinghouse for no fee. GMC pays for this service on your behalf. Our secure site provides safe, convenient access to your education records when you need them. Once logged into the portal, the Enrollment Verification link will be under the Portal Resources Menu. You must complete the sign in step and click on the "Link to Clearinghouse". Follow the instructions to print out the verification.
Milledgeville Campus Contacts:
Robin Knight, Registrar
Wakendra Stenson, Academic Systems Analyst
Elizabeth Hopson, Transfer Evaluator
Susan Vetch, Records Clerk
Lisa McCollum, Associate Registrar
Cheree Malone-Gunn, Degree Processor
Renee Smith, Assistant Transfer Evaluator
Alondra Sauer-Singer, Transcript Processor
Other Campus Registrar Contacts:
Warner Robins Campus
Michele May, Admissions/Registrar Coordinator
Hannah Boone, Admissions/Registrar Assistant
Helpful Registrar Topics:
Degree Candidacy (Graduation Request)
- All candidates for a degree must file a formal application with their Academic Advisor. Applications for Degree should be completed by mid-term the term prior to completion of all academic requirements. An online survey is required as part of the application. Click here to view the Application for Degree.
- Current students may log into their WebAdvisor to order transcripts online. All other transcript requests can be submitted by clicking HERE.
**The Milledgeville campus Registrar's Office closes at 12:00 p.m. on Friday's during the months of June and July - Express transcripts received after 2:00 p.m. on Thursday will go out that following Monday.