About This Program:
The General Studies Program educates students in written communication, quantitative skills, global literacy, critical thinking, and problem solving in order to enable them to succeed in a transfer institution and as citizens.
What You Will Learn:
- Students will be able to utilize written communication skills.
- Students will be able to utilize quantitative competency skills.
- Students will be able to utilize critical thinking skills.
- Students will be able to utilize global literacy skills.
- Students will be able to utilize problem solving skills.
Students who major in general studies are able to customize the degree concentration courses to meet their specific educational needs. The General Studies program concentration is assembled by the student. Therefore, one must take into account the various pathways that may lead to different Bachelor’s degree programs. Students in this degree program are advised to work closely with their academic advisor.
A.A. - 95/98 Quarter Hours
A.S. - 90/94 Quarter Hours
A.A.S. - 91/94 Quarter Hours