Page not found
One of the primary goals of GMC is to graduate students with a solid understanding of contemporary moral principles and values. The classroom experience at GMC endeavors to:
- Encourage students to study, discuss, and think about ethical issues they will encounter.
- Equip students with the tools to think through ethical issues in a critical and responsible way.
- Create an environment in which students practice “civil” discourse in the presence of differing views.
- Develop sensitivity in our students to the suffering of others and an inclination to help those in need.
- Improve life in our classrooms, campuses, and communities.